Study in India Program:
22nd July, 2021 Society
- Government has said that Study in India -Stay in India program will make India a global destination in education.
About Study in India Program:
- The Study in India program was integrated by EdCIL (India) Limited, a mini-Ratna Category-I CPSE company based in India. It was Launched in April 2018
- the Study in India interface is a prime intermediary for students to explore, connect, and apply to various top-ranked institutions in the country.
- The program is currently offering approximately 55,000 seats with more than 35,500 fee waivers and 2,000 scholarships, with each scholarship valued at INR 250,000. Indian institutes provide technical expertise across a diverse range of courses, from STEM to non-STEM courses,
- It includes programs in niche disciplines such as Ayurveda, Yoga, and Buddhist Institutes under the initiative offer waivers from 25% to 100% tuition fee waivers.
- The Program cater to NIRF Top 100 institutes in any category except medical institutes, along with a NAAC accreditation of 3.26 or above and those which have been empaneled by UGC, be it government or private.
- All institutes fulfilling these criteria, partner with Study in India, including Institutes of Eminence and Institutes of National Importance.