NATIONAL AYUSH MISSION
15th July, 2021 Health
- The Union Cabinet has approved the continuation of National AYUSH Mission (NAM).
- NAM is a Centrally Sponsored Scheme from. It was launched in 2014.
- It is being implemented by Ministry of AYUSH.
- To provide cost effective AYUSH Services,
- Universal access through upgrading AYUSH Hospitals and Dispensaries,
- co-location of AYUSH facilities at Primary Health Centres (PHCs), Community Health Centres (CHCs) and District Hospitals (DHs).
- setting up of new upto 50 bedded integrated AYUSH Hospital,
- AYUSH Public Health programmes and
- operationalization of 12,500 AYUSH Health and Wellness Centres.
- AYUSH Services
- AYUSH Educational Institutions
- Quality Control of ASU &H Drugs
- Medicinal Plants