Future Leaders Scholarship Programme
Disclaimer: Copyright infringement not intended.
- Imperial College London, a leading UK university, announced its biggest ever scholarship programme for Indian students - Future Leaders Scholarship Programme.
Future Leaders Scholarship Program
- This scholarship is awarded to international students from India, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Nepal or Pakistan.
- The Future Leaders Scholarship is intended to support the undergraduate academic career of a deserving student.
- It will support equal numbers of men and women scholars to nurture the full capacity of the next generation of science leaders from India.
- The scholarship, which will cover the full cost of tuition and living expenses, will be for students studying Master's programmes in engineering, natural sciences, business and medical research.
- At least 50 percent of these prestigious 'Future Leaders' scholarships will be reserved for female scholars
- The Future Leaders Scholarship will build a pathway for the most talented students in India to deepen their studies and expand their experiences at one of the world's top universities.
Q. Consider the following statements with reference to the Future Leaders Scholarship Program.
1.It is awarded to international students from India, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Nepal or Pakistan.
2.The scholarship covers the full cost of tuition and living expenses.
3.At least 50 percent of these prestigious 'Future Leaders' scholarships are reserved for female scholars.
How many of the above statements are incorrect?
A) Only 1
B) Only 2
C) All 3
Answer: D) None