Disclaimer: Copyright infringement not intended.
- The 'Trishakti Prahar' joint military exercise conducted by the Indian Armed Forces near Rajasthan's western border is a significant demonstration of India's commitment to enhancing synergy and operational efficiency among its Army, Air Force, and Navy branches.
- This exercise, involving over 25,000 troops, aims to practice coordinated military strategies, evaluate modern technologies, and simulate real war scenarios to improve preparedness.
- Coordination and Integration:
- All three wings of the Indian Armed Forces actively engage in live practice sessions to simulate real war scenarios with complete coordination.
- This involves coordinated long-range attacks by reconnaissance aircraft and emphasis on precision and high-volume attacks to neutralize potential adversaries.
- Technological Evaluation:
- The exercise evaluates various technologies, including unmanned aerial vehicles, precision-guided missiles, loiter munitions, counter-drone systems, communication systems, and automatic spectrum monitoring systems in a simulated operational environment.
- Diverse Military Assets:
- Deployment of various military assets like howitzers, helicopters, T-90s, Arjun main battle tanks, fighter aircraft, Apache attack helicopters, Chinook heavy lift helicopters, and Navy aircraft demonstrates the multifaceted nature of the exercise.
- Strategic Significance: Amid ongoing global conflicts, this exercise gains significance in enhancing preparedness against contemporary geopolitical challenges, reflecting India's commitment to evolving military strategies.
- Commitment to Synergy: The exercise not only focuses on enhancing operational readiness but also underscores India's dedication to fostering coordination and synergy among its military branches.
The 'Trishakti Prahar' joint military exercise serves as a testament to India's efforts to maintain high operational readiness and adaptability in the face of evolving security landscapes and geopolitical challenges. It highlights the country's commitment to ensuring a cohesive and formidable defense preparedness through coordinated efforts among its armed forces.
Q. Which of the following statements best describes the key objective of the 'Trishakti Prahar' joint military exercise recently conducted by the Indian Armed Forces near Rajasthan's western border?
A) To evaluate and showcase India's nuclear capabilities in a simulated operational environment.
B) To demonstrate the synergy and coordination among the Indian Army, Air Force, and Navy while evaluating modern technologies and tactics in a simulated operational environment.
C) To assess and improve India's cyber warfare capabilities through joint exercises and demonstrations.
D) To practice mountain warfare strategies and readiness along the northern borders of India.
Please select the most appropriate option:
Correct Answer: B)