Disclaimer: Copyright infringement not intended.
- Mahsa Amini has been awarded the EU's Sakharov human rights prize
READ ABOUT MAHSA AMINI PROTESTS
- The Sakharov Prize for Freedom of Thought is commonly known as the Sakharov Prize.
- It is an honorary award for individuals or groups who have dedicated their lives to the defense of human rights and freedom of thought.
- Named after Russian scientist and dissident Andrei Sakharov, the prize was established in December 1988 by the European Parliament.
- The first prize was awarded jointly to South African Nelson Mandela and Russian Anatoly Marchenko.
Q. Sakharov Prize relates to which of the following?
3.Contributions to public service
4.Exceptional breakthroughs in Life Sciences
Select the correct code.
Answer: B) 2