Disclaimer: Copyright infringement not intended.
- Around 50 Odonata species were identified on the first day of the two-day Odonata survey that commenced in Mudumalai Tiger Reserve (MTR).
- Odonata is an order of flying insects that includes the dragonflies and damselflies.
- All Odonata have aquatic larvae called naiads (nymphs), and all of them, larvae and adults, are carnivorous.
- The adults can land but rarely walk. Their legs are specialized for catching prey. They are almost entirely insectivorous.
- The largest living odonate is the giant Central American helicopter damselfly Megaloprepus coerulatus.
Q. Recently, Odonata was in the news. What is it?
1.Order of Flying Insects
2.Simple soft-bodied flatworms
4.Order of Parachela
Choose the correct code.
Option 1. A