5th September, 2022 Agriculture
Disclaimer: Copyright infringement not intended.
- Nano urea, a product developed by the Indian Farmers and Fertiliser Cooperative (IFFCO) and heavily advertised by the Central government as a panacea to reduce farmer dependence on packaged urea.
- Nano Urea is a nutrient to provide nitrogen to plants as an alternative to the conventional urea.
- Nano Urea Liquid can curtail the requirement of the same by at least 50%.
- It contains 40,000 ppm of nitrogen in a 500 ml bottle which is equivalent to the impact of nitrogen nutrient provided by one bag of conventional urea.
- Nano nitrogen (Nano Urea) can enhance farmer’s crop yields beside nitrogen saving to the extent of 50%.
- The excess conventional urea causes an environmental pollution, harms soil health, and making plant more susceptible for disease & insect infestation, delayed maturity of the crop & production loss.
- Nano Urea Liquid makes the crops stronger, healthy and protects them from lodging effect.
- It will lead to reduction in Global Warming
- It will improve the quality of underground water by polluting it less.
- It will cut down post harvesting costs and increase farmers’ income.