APTI PLUS Academy has structured its Prelims Test Series Program meticulously to help aspirants achieve maximum score in the exam by honing their speed and accuracy. Entire static and current portions are rigorously covered in a rigorous manner starting with basic level tests and gradually moving in a stepwise strategy towards advanced level so as to bring the preparation to OPSC level. This program is a perfect recipe for the OPSC aspirants to hone their skills, give their preparation wings and boost their score in the Prelims exam.
COURSE FORMAT AND COVERAGE:
- Course Duration: September 2020 onwards
- Course Fees: Rs.2,999/-
- There will be Total 40 tests for prelims.
FEATURES OF TEST SERIES PROGRAM:
- Questions curated by Odisha’s renowned academicians with vast experience in OPSC.
- Strictly adhering to OPSC pattern and standard.
- Comprehensive coverage of all standard books and Current Affairs (1 Full Year)
- Detailed Test Report & Analysis based on Level of Difficulty
- Full Length Mock Tests to evaluate the overall preparation level.
- Performance Evaluation to strategize preparation accordingly
- Strictly adhering to OPSC pattern and standard, the nature of questions in the tests ranges from factual to conceptual, proportionally dividing in each of the Papers.
- Options of MCQs have also been arranged in such a manner that elimination tactics can be applied by students while solving questions.
- All India Ranking and Detailed Performance Analysis of aspirants so that they can gauge their level of preparation and perceive their strengths and weaknesses.
- Detailed analysis of Tests based on Level of Difficulty making it easier for aspirants to evaluate their performance that strategize their preparation accordingly.
- Last but not the least, comprehensive coverage of entire syllabus of Prelims examination through MCQs pertaining to the exact standard of OPSC examination.
- Go through the pattern of the examination.
- Read the syllabus thoroughly.
- Start your preparation with basic books and Newspaper Reading.
- Analyze the previous year papers.
- Keep the sources limited.
- Periodic revision is a must.
- Do not attempt tests without preparation.
WHAT ASPIRANTS SHOULD DO?
- Every fortnight try to pick up one test paper, attempt it and read all the solutions, highlighting the important ones.
- This will help you in memorizing the content as well as condition you to attempt appropriate number of questions. Further, these tests would also add up as your notes.
- As prelims is largely an eliminating exam, so practice of making an intelligent guess is of utmost importance.
- Practice test papers as many as possible to hone this skill. This would give confidence and chance to do as many mistakes in mock tests itself and correct those mistakes well before actual OPSC prelims.
The Test Series has been structured in such a way that can help aspirants prepare bit-by-bit in stages for the examination. Each stage gives candidates the chance to improve over the previous one and measure their progress. Thus, each stage can be treated as a step further in the whole staircase, which will gradually raise the preparation level of the aspirants, giving them the scope to develop the right set of skills to ace the Prelims Examination. Aspirants will have the following major benefits at the end of the program:
- No fear psychosis.
- Will understand the nuances of the exam.
- Better management strategy for the real exam.
- Will understand their own strengths and weaknesses.
- Will get extra vital information.
- Development of speed and refinement of the thought process.
- Will be able to tackle uncertainties, and improve ones’ score and rank.