UPSC has increased the number of questions which are asked from Yojana and Kurukshetra magazines, especially in GS paper 2 and 3. Also, in prelims, UPSC directly asks question from PIB.
Importance of Yojana and Kurukshetra
Importance of PIB
But should aspirants cover Yojana, Kurukshetra and PIB? The answer is NO. Reasons:
- If you consider all the pages of Yojana, Kurukshetra and PIB , it will be around 500. It is time consuming and almost impossible to cover along with standard books
- Many of the articles, facts etc. are not relevant from the exam perspective
- They carry a lot of repetitive information
- Not possible to revise these
Solution: Read the summary of Yojana, Kurukshetra and PIB. Reasons for it:
- Only most relevant topics for exam are covered in the Magazine
- Articles are comprehensively covered
- Articles are broken in answer writing format for easy remembrance of aspirants
- Saving of time and efforts for aspirants which can be used to prepare other topics of UPSC
- Easy to revise multiple times for memorization of facts, data and examples
Apti Plus Summary of these magazines are one of the best as it not only provides the relevant information but also it is presented in a simple and lucid language for easy memorization.
1. 36th Foundation Day of APEDA.
2. Modernisation of Police Forces (MPF).
3. “SMILE” scheme.
4. National Rail Plan (NRP) for India – 2030.
5. New India Literacy Programme.
6. Inter-Operable Criminal Justice System (ICJS).
1. Mandate for vehicles of category M1.
2. PM-Gati Shakti-National Master Plan (NMP).
3. Stone idol of Goat Head Yogini.
4. National Centre for Good Governance (NCGG).
6. Banking on Electric Vehicles in India.
7. Joint Electricity Regulatory Commission for Manipur and Mizoram.
1. Child Protection Services Scheme.
2. Policy to Promote Women Empowerment.
3. Krishi UDAN 2.0.
4. Scheme for Protection and Preservation of Endangered Languages of India (SPPEL).
5. Dam Safety Bill.
6. Component Champion Incentive scheme
7. Make-In-North-East Initiative.
1. River Cities Alliance.
2. Atmosphere' & Climate Research-Modelling Observing Systems & Services (ACROSS)
4. National Action Plan to Combat Anti-Microbial Resistance.
5. All India Survey on Domestic Workers.
6. Geographical Information System (GIS).
7. Sydney Dialogue.
8. PM Gati Shakti NMP.
1. The State Nutrition Profiles.
2. Commission on Air Quality Management.
3. India-UAE High Level Joint Task Force.
4. Electricity (Transmission System Planning, Development and Recovery of Inter-State Transmission Charges)
5. Agenda Document for 2021- 22.
6. DRDO Dare to Dream 2.0 & Young Scientists awards.
1. Export Incentives.
2. India Rankings 2021.
3. Swachh Survekshan Grameen 2021.
4. Production Linked Incentive (PLI) Scheme for Auto Industry and Drone Industry.
5. Reforms in Urban Planning Capacity.
6. Global Innovation Index 2021.
1. Drone Rules, 2021.
2. „SUJALAM‟ Campaign.
3. SAMRIDH Scheme.
4. Fair and Remunerative Price of sugarcane.
5. National Monetisation Pipeline.
6. National Mission on Edible Oils – Oil Palm (NMEO-OP).
7. Accreditation of Private Exploration Agencies.