“KASHI CULTURE PATHWAY”
Disclaimer: Copyright infringement not intended.
- The G20 Culture Ministers’ Meeting ended after day-long deliberations following which a ministerial Outcome Document and Chair’s Summary — ’Kashi Culture Pathway’ was issued.
- The ‘Kasi Cultural Cultural Pathway’ plan emerged from discussions among member countries on the implementation of decisions taken in the previous Rome and Bali Declarations.
- The ‘Kasi Cultural Pathway’ focuses on restoring the glory of heritage structures and ensuring the return of cultural and heritage artifacts to countries from where they were taken by others.
- Cultural heritage and its preservation can play a vital role in environment protection and our climate by ensuring continued preservation and propagation of such heritage, the world can also achieve sustainable development goals.
- The propagation of cultural heritage in environmental protection to find ways and means to tackle climate-related challenges with the cooperation of G20 nations and other countries.
Q. What is Kasi Cultural Cultural Pathway? What is its role in the preservation and propagation of such heritage?