All India Radio (AIR), officially known as Akashvani, is the national public radio broadcaster of
India. Programs like Spotlight, Current Affairs, Money Talk, Countrywide broadcasted by
the All India Radio are of immense importance for UPSC Preparation. The programs help in
building multidimensional perspective on the social, political, cultural and economic issues in the
country. However, listening to so many programs can consume a lot of your precious time that
can be rather invested in studying and revising for the exam. Also, listening to the programs
will not suffice as aspirants need to prepare notes and align them with the UPSC syllabus. To
ease your preparation process, the IASGYAN Platform provides you with summary of AIR
Discussions every week covering all the important and relevant topics holistically.
Aspirants can also supplement their preparation with these summaries after listening to the
programs as audio-learning augments to the processing and retention of information.
Enrich your preparation with our AIR Discussions Initiative.
- Schemes for MSMEs
- Prime Minister announced following 12 key initiatives for growth, expansion and facilitation of MSMEs
- PRIORITY SECTOR LENDING
- Chartered Accountants’ Day
- OECD/G20 Inclusive Framework tax deal
- Bamboo Oasis on Lands in Drought (BOLD)
- The Trafficking in Persons (Prevention, Care and Rehabilitation) Bill, 2021
- Five portals on the AYUSH sector launched
- NIPUN Bharat Programme
1) G7 Foreign and Development Ministers’ Meeting.
2) GROUP OF SEVEN (G-7)
3) G-20, G24, G77, G33
4) SUTRA Model
5) GOVT ISSUES GUIDELINES FOR PRODUCTION LINKED INCENTIVE SCHEME FOR FOOD PROCESSING INDUSTRY
6) INDIA – UK VIRTUAL SUMMIT
8) RBI MEASURES TO TACKLE SECOND COVID WAVE