Konkan Shakti exercise
Copyright infringement is not intended
Context: India-U.K. to launch phase of the high-level Konkan Shakti exercise.
More about news:
- It will help to gear up the India-U.K. ties.
- It is a “non-provocative” exercise in the Indo-Pacific region and is being interpreted as the biggest British naval deployment since the end of the Cold War.
- The phase of engagement, will stretch into the COP26 summit for climate action in Glasgow.
- It is a bilateral exercise between two India-U.K.
- The exercise is part of the U.K.’s consistent practice of maritime exercises it has carried out with several countries like the U.S. and Japan in recent years.