24th July, 2021 Security and Defence
- Raksha Mantri flags-in Indian Army Skiing Expedition, ARMEX-21.
- Army Skiing Expedition conducted in Himalayan mountain ranges
- Covered 1,660 kms from Karakoram Pass in Ladakh to Malari in Uttarakhand.
- The team gathered information about several hitherto unchartered areas along international boundary.
- It was conducted to promote the adventure activity in the country and the Indian Army.
- The team also interacted with the local population of the far-flung areas and was able to gather detailed information about several hitherto unchartered areas along the international boundary and the hinterland.