In 2020 Prelims examination, the cut off was as high as 127! A straight jump of 22 marks from 2019 (cut off: 105.13). Added to this is the dynamic nature of the exam which makes it necessary to reorient the strategy according to the changing needs of the exam. APTI PLUS Academy’s test series is specially curated in such a way that it helps aspirants learn different facets of the WBCS Prelims Paper in order to optimize their preparation with all the ingenuities and expertise. It not only helps them to gauge their strengths and weaknesses but also prepares them to handle any surprise WBCS throws at them.
COURSE FORMAT AND COVERAGE:
- Course Duration: 180 days
- Course Fees: Online Rs. 1,599 & Offline Rs. 2,599/-
- There will be 16 full length tests for prelims.
FEATURES OF TEST SERIES PROGRAM:
- Questions curated by Bengal’s renowned academicians with vast experience in WBCS.
- Strictly adhering to WBCS pattern and standard.
- Comprehensive coverage of all standard books and Current Affairs (1 Full Year)
- Detailed Test Report & Analysis based on Level of Difficulty
- Full Length Mock Tests to evaluate the overall preparation level.
- Performance Evaluation to strategize preparation accordingly
- Strictly adhering to WBCS pattern and standard, the nature of questions in the tests ranges from factual to conceptual, proportionally dividing in each of the Papers.
- Options of MCQs have also been arranged in such a manner that elimination tactics can be applied by students while solving questions.
- All India Ranking and Detailed Performance Analysis of aspirants so that they can gauge their level of preparation and perceive their strengths and weaknesses.
- Detailed analysis of Tests based on Level of Difficulty making it easier for aspirants to evaluate their performance that strategize their preparation accordingly.
- Last but not the least, comprehensive coverage of entire syllabus of Prelims examination through MCQs pertaining to the exact standard of WBCS examination.
- Go through the pattern of the examination.
- Read the syllabus thoroughly.
- Start your preparation with basic books and Newspaper Reading.
- Analyze the previous year papers.
- Keep the sources limited.
- Periodic revision is a must.
- Do not attempt tests without preparation.
WHAT ASPIRANTS SHOULD DO?
- Every fortnight try to pick up one test paper, attempt it and read all the solutions, highlighting the important ones.
- This will help you in memorizing the content as well as condition you to attempt appropriate number of questions. Further, these tests would also add up as your notes.
- As prelims is largely an eliminating exam, so practice of making an intelligent guess is of utmost importance.
- Practice test papers as many as possible to hone this skill. This would give confidence and chance to do as many mistakes in mock tests itself and correct those mistakes well before actual WBCS prelims.
The Test Series has been structured in such a way that can help aspirants prepare bit-by-bit in stages for the examination. Each stage gives candidates the chance to improve over the previous one and measure their progress. Thus, each stage can be treated as a step further in the whole staircase, which will gradually raise the preparation level of the aspirants, giving them the scope to develop the right set of skills to ace the Prelims Examination. Aspirants will have the following major benefits at the end of the program:
- No fear psychosis.
- Will understand the nuances of the exam.
- Better management strategy for the real exam.
- Will understand their own strengths and weaknesses.
- Will get extra vital information.
- Development of speed and refinement of the thought process.
- Will be able to tackle uncertainties, and improve ones’ score and rank.