Renowned for pedagogic excellence, APTI PLUS ACADEMY has always offered unique learning experiences to enrich the preparation of UPSC aspirants through its courses and programs that have a long standing tradition of perfection. Years of expertise, research & analysis of Civil Services Examination has driven APTI PLUS Academy to embark upon developing a Virtual (Live/Online) Classroom Program that is in line with the changing dimensions of the UPSC preparation process.
The program is meticulously designed by India’s most adroit professionals having extensive expertise in the field of Civil Services Examination. It is the most comprehensive program developed by APTI PLUS Academy in which the best quality of education gets delivered straight to your home through India’s Top Educators. As we all know, Learning is no more tethered to the traditional school or classroom. It has eliminated borders and barriers, both social and physical. Our objective is thus to simplify the process of UPSC preparation and provide a platform that can best suit aspirants and professionals and lead them to the path of success.
COURSE FORMAT AND COVERAGE:
- Following courses are on offer:
- NCERT Online Foundation Course
- Online Program for Regular Course (Prelims + Mains)
- Two Years Online Foundation Course
- Online Course for Optional Subject
- Online Test Series Program
- Course Duration: 2 months to 12 months
- Course Fees: Rs. 35,400 to 1,65400/-
- It will cover GS Mains and Prelims, CSAT, Essay and Optional.
- Complete coverage of current affairs of the year.
- There will be classes on weekdays and weekends. Duration- 2 to 3 hours.
- Choose from the widest range of online courses.
- Giving aspirants an opportunity to watch pre-recorded video lectures and class recordings as many times as they need to imbibe the knowledge imparted. This provision is missing while one attends physical classrooms.
- Self-paced videos: If you miss a live class or just want to learn through videos, you can do that by just signing in to APTI PLUS App.
- Integrated testing: Every online lecture will be followed by MCQ discussion for Prelims & Subjective Question discussion for Mains.
- Doubt clearing classes: Every week live doubt clearing sessions will be provided to the aspirants by the Academy.
- Prompt grievance redressal mechanism.
- Tailored approach.
- India’s top educators as personal mentors.
- (Both Prelims & Mains) designed & compiled by our team of experts, will be dispatched by courier within a week of enrolment (subject to lockdown restrictions).
- Perfect balance of quality and quantity: highest number of mock tests by any institute.
- Know your syllabus thoroughly. Before you start with your preparation for CSE, read the syllabus many a times to comprehend the demand of the examination.
- Your own strategy is the right strategy.
- Reading NCERT text-books thoroughly is of utmost importance to crack this examination.
- The key is revision.
WHAT ASPIRANTS SHOULD DO?
- Follow one standard Newspaper and one News Channel on a regular basis.
- Compliment it with study materials provided by the Institute on its online platform IASGYAN.
- Join a standard Test Series. (Test Series based on each and every standard book and Current Affairs is uploaded on IASGYAN keeping the Prelims and Main examination in focus).
- Follow IAS GYAN, our online platform to boost your preparation.
BENEFITS AND OUTCOMES:
- Boon for Working Professionals
- Fewer Distractions
- Cost effective
- Inclusive in nature
- Does not derail preparation
- Better reading and writing skills
- Better understanding skills
- GS Classes, CSAT Classes, Current Affairs Classes, Prelims Test Series, Target Prelims, Interview Guidance, Prelims Open Mock Test, Prelims Xpress, IAS Foundation (1 Year), IAS Foundation (2 Year), GS MAINS Classes, Integrated Test Series (Pre-cum-Mains), GS Mains Test Series, Geography Optional, Sociology Optional, Political Science Optional