Learn, Revise, Evaluate, Improve and Succeed by evaluating yourself before UPSC evaluates you!
Decimate Geography section in UPSC CSE Prelims 2023 with Aptiplus's Academy's STEP UP 2023 Programme: Subject-wise sectional Tests to Enhance Preparation for UPSC Prelims. Use these Sectional Tests to Gauge Your Preparation, Ace the Play and Reach Your Target!
- 6 UPSC Level Tests in Total.
- 4 Chapter wise Tests and 2 Full Syllabus Revision Tests
- Tests covering old and new NCERTs + standard books
Why Choose Aptiplus’s Tests for UPSC CSE Prelims 2023?
- FLEXIBILITY: Student can appear any test anytime and anywhere before UPSC CSE Prelims exam.
- WELL RESEARCHED CONTENT: The content is based on latest examination pattern which extensively covers all major standard books, Newspapers, Magazines & Government Websites.
- BEST PREPARATORY TOOLS: Subject-wise & topic-wise Questions based on latest pattern
- ADVANCE LEVEL: Problems are of advanced level which will increase the solving ability of the student.
- DETAILED ANALYSIS: will provide systematic assessment & feedback of students’ performance which will help them in identifying their strengths and weaknesses.
- TOP CURATORS: Material and tests prepared by a pool of India's most adroit professionals & renowned academicians with vast experience in UPSC.
- DEVELOPS TEMPERAMENT: will develop real-time exam temperament of students before the actual competition.
- FREE COUNSELLING: call anytime and anywhere
Benefits and Outcomes:
- Helps you revise all topics.
- Helps you in understanding the actual exam pattern.
- Provides you with a detailed analysis report of the mock test taken. This benefits in evaluating their performance.
- Helps in improving the exam-taking speed and accuracy.
- Helps aspirants improve their performance gets better day by day.
- Gives them enough motivation to perform well in the exams.
- Helps in overcoming fear psychosis
- Candidates will get extra vital information
- Candidates will refine their thinking process
- Aspirants will be able to do SWOT analysis, understand nuances of the exam and able to tackle uncertainties
- Hone the skill of intelligence guessing and elimination
- Aspirants get several chances to know about their performance & make up for the shortcomings.
- Has new & original problems, which is the best way to prepare.
- Practically tests all the fundamentals.
- Prepares you for all types of patterns & levels of difficulty, so you will be ready to face UPSC CSE Prelims in all eventualities.
- Gives the aspirant ability to analyze problems from different possibilities.
- Gives the aspirant sufficient time to consolidate on their preparation as it starts with Part Tests and gradually covers the entire syllabus in Full Tests
- Improves aspirant’s strike rate in the same paper, so they acquire a sound examination temperament to score up to the maximum potential.