The basic mantra for success in UPSC CSE is “Learn, Revise, Evaluate, Improve, Succeed”. Keeping this in mind, APTI PLUS Academy has structured its Prelims Test Series Program meticulously, with an in-depth coverage of the syllabus and scientifically designed Tests covering the entire static and current portions to ensure improved learning outcomes and enhanced scores of the students. A stage-wise approach starting from extensive in-depth coverage of GS syllabus moving towards thematic and current affairs based tests and finally CSE simulation through full length tests makes sure that aspirants can handle the different facets of the UPSC Prelims Paper and be exam ready with all the ingenuities and expertise in order to cope with any surprise that UPSC throws at them. The program helps aspirants not only exhaustively cover all the standard sources but also steps up their preparation and brings it to UPSC level by multiple revisions and personalized feedback.
COURSE FORMAT AND COVERAGE:
- Course Duration: September 2020 onwards
- Course Fees: Rs. 4,999/-
- There will be total 60 tests.
- There will be 38 sectional tests covering the entire ambit of civil services examination syllabus.
- There will be 5 tests on previous year questions.
- There will be 7 monthly current affair tests.
- There will be 10 full length tests.
FEATURES OF TEST SERIES PROGRAM:
- A clear-cut detailed schedule of the Tests.
- Details of the Sources required for tackling the Tests.
- Foundation Tests within the Sectional Tests covering old and new NCERT Books.
- Sectional Tests to ensure that aspirants can cover each subject comprehensively in sufficient time and can evaluate his/her performance through the tests.
- Full Length Mock Tests to evaluate the overall preparation level.
- Tests based on Previous Years Questions as we know UPSC repeats its questions many a times. (directly/indirectly)
- Strictly adhering to UPSC pattern and standard, the nature of questions in the tests ranges from factual to conceptual, proportionally dividing in each of the Papers.
- Options of MCQs have also been arranged in such a manner that elimination tactics can be applied by students while solving questions.
- All India Ranking and Detailed Performance Analysis of aspirants so that they can gauge their level of preparation and perceive their strengths and weaknesses.
- Detailed analysis of Tests based on Level of Difficulty making it easier for aspirants to evaluate their performance that strategize their preparation accordingly.
- Last but not the least, comprehensive coverage of entire syllabus of Prelims examination through MCQs pertaining to the exact standard of UPSC examination.
- Go through the pattern of the examination.
- Read the syllabus thoroughly.
- Start your preparation with basic NCERT books and Newspaper Reading (The Hindu/ The Indian Express preferably).
- Analyze the previous year papers.
- Keep the sources limited.
- Periodic revision is a must.
- Do not attempt tests without preparation.
WHAT ASPIRANTS SHOULD DO?
- Every fortnight try to pick up one test paper, attempt it and read all the solutions, highlighting the important ones.
- This will help you in memorizing the content as well as condition you to attempt appropriate number of questions. Further, these tests would also add up as your notes.
- As prelims is largely an eliminating exam, so practice of making an intelligent guess is of utmost importance.
- Practice test papers as many as possible to hone this skill. This would give confidence and chance to do as many mistakes in mock tests itself and correct those mistakes well before actual UPSC prelims.
The Test Series has been structured in such a way that can help aspirants prepare bit-by-bit in stages for the examination. Each stage gives candidates the chance to improve over the previous one and measure their progress. Thus, each stage can be treated as a step further in the whole staircase, which will gradually raise the preparation level of the aspirants, giving them the scope to develop the right set of skills to ace the Prelims Examination. Aspirants will have the following major benefits at the end of the program:
- No fear psychosis.
- Will understand the nuances of the exam.
- Better management strategy for the real exam.
- Will understand their own strengths and weaknesses.
- Will get extra vital information.
- Development of speed and refinement of the thought process.
- Will be able to tackle uncertainties, and improve ones’ score and rank.
- Test series for UPSC IAS Civil Services, upsc exam test series, upsc test series 2021 pdf, upsc test series free download pdf, upsc test series pdf download, upsc pre test series pdf, free upsc test series online, upsc test series 2021, upsc test series for 2021, upsc test series online, upsc test series free online, upsc pre test series free, free upsc test series 2021, upsc prelims test series download, online IAS prelims test series, upsc csat test series, upsc pre test series 2021, upsc test series download, upsc test series in kolkata, upsc test series in delhi,
upsc test series free 2021, upsc pre test series 2021 pdf