For a UPSC aspirant Polity is crucial in all the three stages of exam. In the last 6 years on an average around 12-13% questions have been asked from polity. Questions cover both basics as well as the dynamics part. Polity doesn’t require any background knowledge. Questions are very doable. All an aspirant requires is a coherent strategy. To ensure a perfect score in the Prelims exam, APTI PLUS has introduced this program which ranges from sectional tests to build strong fundamentals and concepts to full length advanced tests to make the aspirant exam ready.
COURSE FORMAT AND COVERAGE:
- Course Duration: September 2020 onwards
- Course Fees: Rs. 499/-
- There will be 10 tests for prelims.
- There will be 6 sectional tests covering the entire ambit of civil services examination syllabus.
- There will be 1 tests based on previous year UPSC CSE, CDS, CAPF and ESE exam.
- There will 3 full length tests covering Indian Constitution, Political System and Governance + Geography + History of India + Indian Economy & Social Development + Ecology & Environment + General Science + Current Affairs + Budget 2021 + Economic Survey.
FEATURES OF TEST SERIES PROGRAM:
- A clear-cut detailed schedule of the Tests.
- Details of the Sources required for tackling the Tests.
- Foundation Tests within the Sectional Tests covering old and new NCERT Books.
- Sectional Tests to ensure that aspirants can cover each subject comprehensively in sufficient time and can evaluate his/her performance through the tests.
- Full Length Mock Tests to evaluate the overall preparation level.
- Tests based on Previous Years Questions as we know UPSC repeats its questions many a times. (directly/indirectly)
- Strictly adhering to UPSC pattern and standard, the nature of questions in the tests ranges from factual to conceptual, proportionally dividing in each of the Papers.
- Options of MCQs have also been arranged in such a manner that elimination tactics can be applied by students while solving questions.
- All India Ranking and Detailed Performance Analysis of aspirants so that they can gauge their level of preparation and perceive their strengths and weaknesses.
- Detailed analysis of Tests based on Level of Difficulty making it easier for aspirants to evaluate their performance that strategize their preparation accordingly.
- Last but not the least, comprehensive coverage of entire syllabus of Prelims examination through MCQs pertaining to the exact standard of UPSC examination.
- Go through the pattern of the examination.
- Read the syllabus thoroughly.
- Start your preparation with basic NCERT books and Newspaper Reading (The Hindu/ The Indian Express preferably).
- Analyze the previous year papers.
- Keep the sources limited.
- Periodic revision is a must.
- Do not attempt tests without preparation.
WHAT ASPIRANTS SHOULD DO?
- Every fortnight try to pick up one test paper, attempt it and read all the solutions, highlighting the important ones.
- This will help you in memorizing the content as well as condition you to attempt appropriate number of questions. Further, these tests would also add up as your notes.
- As prelims is largely an eliminating exam, so practice of making an intelligent guess is of utmost importance.
- Practice test papers as many as possible to hone this skill. This would give confidence and chance to do as many mistakes in mock tests itself and correct those mistakes well before actual UPSC prelims.
The Test Series has been structured in such a way that can help aspirants prepare bit-by-bit in stages for the examination. Each stage gives candidates the chance to improve over the previous one and measure their progress. Thus, each stage can be treated as a step further in the whole staircase, which will gradually raise the preparation level of the aspirants, giving them the scope to develop the right set of skills to ace the Prelims Examination. Aspirants will have the following major benefits at the end of the program:
- No fear psychosis.
- Will understand the nuances of the exam.
- Better management strategy for the real exam.
- Will understand their own strengths and weaknesses.
- Will get extra vital information.
- Development of speed and refinement of the thought process.
- Will be able to tackle uncertainties, and improve ones’ score and rank.