The main Examination is intended to assess the overall intellectual traits and depth of understanding of candidates rather than merely the range of their information and memory. The questions are likely to test the candidate’s basic understanding of all relevant issues, and ability to analyze, and take a view on conflicting socio-economic goals, objectives and demands. ‘Mains’ assesses the quality of thoughts and content of one’s mind. These will enter subconsciously into one’s answer sheets. Keeping this in mind, APTI PLUS Academy’s Mains Assessment Programme has been designed so as to ensure not only content development and enhanced answer writing skills for the aspirants but also to enable them to develop multi-dimensional analytical perspective across all themes important for Mains. One can 'test their preparation, boost their score and ensure success' by being part of the Mains 2020 Test Series. This robust platform provides 16 mocks, detailed evaluation within 72 hours, comprehensive one to one feedback by faculty members and detailed model answers and test discussions.
COURSE FORMAT AND COVERAGE:
- Course Validity: 365 days
- Course Fees: Rs. 18,000/-
- There will be 16 tests.
- There will be 8 sectional tests covering the entire ambit of civil services examination syllabus.
- There will be 8 full length tests.
FEATURES OF TEST SERIES PROGRAM:
- A clear-cut detailed schedule of the Tests.
- Sectional Tests to ensure that aspirants can cover each subject comprehensively in sufficient time and can evaluate his/her performance through the tests.
- Full Length Mock Tests to evaluate the overall preparation level.
- Detailed analysis of Tests based on Level of Difficulty making it easier for aspirants to evaluate their performance that strategize their preparation accordingly.
- Learn the key point of syllabus and be disciplined in your preparation.
- Read the syllabus thoroughly.
- Analyze the previous year papers.
- Keep the sources limited.
- Periodic revision is a must.
- Do not attempt tests without preparation.
- Choose the optional subject very wisely.
- Sufficient time allocation for answer writing (via mocks).
- Allocate the months and schedule your days and weeks well in advance.
WHAT ASPIRANTS SHOULD DO?
- Whatever that you read, try to summarize in your own words at the end of the day.
- Dedicate an hour or two each day to practice answer writing.
- Enroll in a good test series for GS, optional and essay for UPSC Mains .
- Follow daily current affairs from a limited source to keep oneself updated.
- Religiously and consistently follow one source of newspaper daily.
- Pick up one test paper, attempt it and read all the solutions, highlighting the important ones.
- This will help you in memorizing the content as well as condition you to attempt appropriate number of questions. Further, these tests would also add up as your notes.
Aspirants will have the following major benefits at the end of the program:
- No fear psychosis.
- Will understand the nuances of the exam.
- Better management strategy for the real exam.
- Will understand their own strengths and weaknesses.
- Will get extra vital information.
- Development of speed and refinement of the thought process.
- Better ability to analyse and take a view on conflicting socio-economic goals, objectives and demand
- Proficiency in language, expression and presentation.