COURSE FOCUS AND OBJECTIVE:
This is a carefully designed study approach with the aim to bridge the gap between the source of information and the learners and to help aspirants who are not able to join classroom classes get the expertise & proficiency of APTI PLUS in the comfort of their homes.
- 800+ Hours of Comprehensive Recorded video lectures.
- It will cover GS, CSAT, Essay and Optional.
- Study material: There will be 16 updated and comprehensive study materials which will be delivered. Monthly current affairs magazines and value-added materials will be provided.
- Mentorship: This will include Mentorship by qualifiers. Weekly sessions, regular answer writing, regular quiz session and Doubt clearance assistance at regular intervals will be provided.li>
- Prelims Test Series: Aspirants will get 4900+ questions to practice. This will include 12 Subject-wise Foundational Tests, 6 Subject-wise Full-length Revision Tests, 2 Thematic Tests, 10 GS I Simulator Tests, 7 CSAT Simulator Tests, 5 PYQ-Based Tests and 7 Current Affairs-Based Tests.
- Mains Test Series: There will be 8 sectional tests covering the entire ambit of the civil services examination syllabus. There will be 12 full-length tests and 3 Essay Tests.
- Self-explanatory books and study material containing the most comprehensive content prepared by ex-IAS officers and subject experts.
- Updated study materials.
- Recorded Video Lectures.
- Monthly booklet for current affairs.
- High Quality Online and offline test series.
- Special session for Answer Writing Development.
- Regular assessment and feedback.
- Provision of sending books through courier.
- Go through the pattern of the examination.
- Read the syllabus thoroughly.
- Start your preparation with basic NCERT books and Newspaper Reading (The Hindu/ The Indian Express preferably).
- For detailed strategy please visit our Prelims Strategy and Mains Strategy Section.
WHAT ASPIRANTS SHOULD DO?
- Set Clear Goals
- Familiarize Yourself with the Course Structure and Create a Study Plan
- Engage Actively in Video Lectures
- Read and Analyze Study Materials
- Actively Participate in Mentorship Sessions
- Practice Answer Writing and Time Management
- Take Full Advantage of Test Series
- Stay Updated with Current Affairs
- Stay Motivated and Maintain Discipline
- Flexibility and Convenience: Study from the comfort of your own home, eliminating the need for physical classroom attendance. Learn at your own pace, ensuring a comfortable and stress-free learning experience.
- Comprehensive Coverage: Get a comprehensive understanding of the UPSC exam syllabus with the extensive study material and video lectures. Master each subject, including General Studies, CSAT, Essay, and Optional, through in-depth content.
- Personalized Mentorship: Benefit from the mentorship of qualified professionals who have successfully cleared the UPSC examination. Get personalized guidance, feedback, and doubt clearance to enhance your preparation.
- Rigorous Test Series: Test your knowledge and assess your exam readiness with the Prelims and Mains Test Series. Gain insights into your strengths and areas of improvement, enabling focused and targeted preparation.