All India Radio (AIR), officially known as Akashvani, is the national public radio broadcaster of
India. Programs like Spotlight, Current Affairs, Money Talk, Countrywide broadcasted by
the All India Radio are of immense importance for UPSC Preparation. The programs help in
building multidimensional perspective on the social, political, cultural and economic issues in the
country. However, listening to so many programs can consume a lot of your precious time that
can be rather invested in studying and revising for the exam. Also, listening to the programs
will not suffice as aspirants need to prepare notes and align them with the UPSC syllabus. To
ease your preparation process, the IASGYAN Platform provides you with summary of AIR
Discussions every week covering all the important and relevant topics holistically.
Aspirants can also supplement their preparation with these summaries after listening to the
programs as audio-learning augments to the processing and retention of information.
Enrich your preparation with our AIR Discussions Initiative.
- Indo-American Chamber of Commerce
- Start-up Hub
- Ayurveda Day 2022
- SCO Summit
- Presidency of G20
- INDIAN HEALTH SECTOR
- eAwas web-portal
- Advertisement & endorsement
- Gastech Milan-2022
- India-Japan 2+2 Ministerial Meeting
- Eastern Economic Forum
- TOURISM IN INDIA
- SCO Defence Ministers’ Meeting
- Metal and Mining Industry
- Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Central Zonal Council
- STRIDES IN THE AGRICULTURE SECTOR
- Citizen Survey for National Curriculum Framework
- Health Professional Registry
- Moscow Conference
- Har Ghar Tiranga
- Amrit Kaal
- INDIAN SPACE SECTOR
- Quit India Movement
- Government e-Marketplace (GeM)
- 2nd Generation (2G) Ethanol Plant
- Ex Vajra Prahar 2022
- Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana (PMKVY)
- DIGITAL TRANSACTIONS
- One Nation-One Ration Card
- ONGC Para Games
- Essential Commodities
- REVISION OF GST RATES
- Kargil Vijay Diwas
- Non-Performing Assets (NPA)
- Broadcast Solution
- Ayushman Bharat
- Indian Wetlands
- CAATSA WAIVER FOR INDIA
- About S-400
- What does this amendment signify?
- Does this reflect that India is in a strong position?
- What is the strategic message this waiver has sent across the geopolitics?
- S-400 is known as Russia’s most advanced air defence system. By receiving all five batteries how significantly it will boost India’s defence system?
- Weapons of Mass Destruction Amendment Bill
- National Family Planning Programme
- Rice Strain
- Jawaharlal Nehru Port
- Indian Antarctic Bill, 2022
- TRADE DEFICIT
- What is a trade deficit?
- What are the principal reasons for to rise in trade deficits?
- With rising imports, India has witnessed the depreciating Indian rupee against the dollar. How concerned is Central Bank about it?
- Why gold has been always a contentious issue?
- How do these rising imports concern government?
- Baba Baidyanath
- National Conclave on Mines and Minerals
- Highlights of Conclave
- ICEMA’s Annual Session 2022
- National Institute Ranking Framework (NIRF)
- NIRYAT PORTAL: EXPORT PROMOTION
- Digital India Week
- Neighbourhood First Policy
- One Nation, One Ration Card
- Alluri Sitarama Raju
- 48TH G7 SUMMIT: PM MODI AS SPECIAL INVITEE
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi in UAE
- GST Council
- Income Inequality
- P V Narasimha Rao
- Dak Karmayogi
- DRONE TECHNOLOGY – A BOON FOR MANKIND
- International Yoga Day
- Advanced Light Helicopter (ALH) Mark-III
- Digital Transactions
- NIPUN National Initiative
- Digital Media