Leopard Toby Puffer
Disclaimer: Copyright infringement not intended.
- A "super rare" creature that roams in the depths of the ocean has been spotted off the coast of Australia.
What is a Leopard Toby Puffer?
- It is a deep-water reef species that is relatively new to the aquarium trade.
- The fish has both stripes on its anterior and spots along its sides, with touches of iridescent blue highlighting the eyes and tail.
- Members of the Canthigaster genus are called Sharp-nosed Puffers or Tobies.
- It lacks pelvic fins, but has learned to use the pectoral fins to move about the aquarium.
- The Leopard Toby Puffer eats a variety of food, including squid, krill, clams, and hard-shelled shrimp to help wear down their ever-growing teeth.
Q. Recently, Leopard Toby Puffer was in the news. What is it?
1.Deep-water reef species
Choose the correct code.
Option 1. A