Disclaimer: Copyright infringement not intended.
Gigi Hadid's Cayman Islands Marijuana Incident and Subsequent Holiday
Details About Cayman Islands
- The Cayman Islands are a British Overseas Territory located in the western Caribbean Sea.
- The territory comprises three main islands: Grand Cayman, Cayman Brac, and Little Cayman.
- The Cayman Islands are a self-governing territory under the sovereignty of the United Kingdom.
- They have their own government and legal system, with a Governor representing the British monarch as the head of state.
Economy and Financial Services
- The Cayman Islands are known for their robust financial services industry, including banking, insurance, and offshore financial activities.
- The territory is considered a major international financial center.
- Tourism is a significant contributor to the economy, with visitors attracted to the islands' pristine beaches, coral reefs, and water sports opportunities.
- The tourism sector offers a range of accommodations, luxury resorts, and outdoor activities.
Population and Culture
- The population of the Cayman Islands is diverse, with a mix of Caymanians and expatriates from various countries.
- The local culture is influenced by Caribbean, British, and other international elements.
- The Cayman Islands are known for their rich biodiversity and marine life.
- Efforts are made to protect coral reefs, wildlife, and natural habitats through conservation initiatives.
Legal and Tax Advantages
- The Cayman Islands are often chosen for offshore company registration due to their tax benefits and flexible corporate regulations.
- The territory is considered a tax haven for many businesses and wealthy individuals.
Currency and Language
- The official currency is the Cayman Islands Dollar (KYD), but the US Dollar is widely accepted.
- English is the official language spoken by the majority of the population.
Healthcare and Education
- The Cayman Islands have a well-developed healthcare system, with modern medical facilities and services.
- Education is highly regarded, with a mix of public and private schools offering quality education.
Climate and Weather
- The Cayman Islands have a tropical climate with warm temperatures throughout the year.
- The islands are susceptible to hurricanes during the Atlantic hurricane season (June to November).
Q) Consider the following statements:
Select the correct statement using the codes below:
(a) 1 only
(b) 2 only
(c) Both 1 and 2
(d) Neither 1 nor 2