Disclaimer: Copyright infringement not intended.
- A group of scientists has discovered that an edible freshwater fish, available in the markets of western Odisha.
- The new species was named 'Awaous Motla'.
- The specimens of the fish have a vibrant yellow-colored body and a fleshy upper lip were.
- They were collected from the Mahanadi river near Sonepur and Boudh bridge.
- The species belongs to the family 'Awaous' (Oxudercidae), and thus, is named 'Awaous motla'.
Q. Recently, 'Awaous Motla' was in the news. What is it?
A. Invasive Species
B. Edible freshwater Fish
D. Marine Arthropod
Choose the correct code.